Geotextile Tube Market Company Revenue Share, Key Drivers and Trend Analysis, 2016-2026 – The Manomet Current
The geotextile tubes market is expected to grow from USD 4.64 billion in 2018 to USD 11.86 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.4%, during the forecast period. Growing population; Growing industrialization and rapid urbanization have aggravated growth in emerging markets, leading to a sharp increase in the adoption of geotextile tubes.
Typically, geotextile tubes are used to improve soils that build streets, pipelines, embankments, and earth retention structures. They consist of many materials including warp knitted textiles, open mesh textiles and nonwoven textiles. Filtration, separation, reinforcement, protection and drainage are the main functions of the product. Geotextile tubes have filtration properties that help separate water and other fluids from various solid particles. This filtration function is mainly used in drainage applications.
The properties of geotextile tubes such as flexibility and permeability are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. The durability and profitability of geotextile tubes is also expected to further boost the market during the forecast period.
The growing consumption of bio-based geotextile tubes and increasing investment in non-woven geotextile tubes are the main opportunities in the market. Factors inhibiting the growth of the geotextile tube market include volatile raw material prices which are affecting the demand for synthetic geotextile tubes.
The main players in the market are Low & Bonar (United Kingdom), Officine Maccaferri (Italy), Koninklijke TenCate (Netherlands), Thrace Group (Greece), Huesker (Germany), Berry Global (United States), Fibertex Nonwovens (Denmark), DuPont (United States), Strata Systems (United States), Carthage Mills (United States) and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1257
Other key findings from the report suggest
- The geotextile tubes market is expected to grow from USD 4.64 billion in 2018 to USD 11.86 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.4%, during the forecast period. Growing population; Growing industrialization and rapid urbanization have aggravated growth in emerging markets, leading to a sharp increase in the adoption of geotextile tubes.
- The nonwoven segment market is expected to experience the largest growth at USD 4.98 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. The growing demand in the road rail industry for nonwoven geotextile tubes is one of the key factors for the global geotextile tube market growth. In applications such as roads, pay liners and aggregate drains, non-woven geotextile tubes are used. Woven geotextile tubes are used for applications where high strength geotextile tubes are required. While Geotextile Tubess are widely used in rock filtration, Geotextile Tubess are not suitable for filtration of liquid barriers.
- The synthetic segment market is expected to experience the largest and fastest growing at USD 6.41 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period. The polypropylene geotextile tubing segment is expected to be the largest subsection of the synthetic geotextile tubing. This segment is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The road construction market is expected to experience the largest growth reaching USD 4.39 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period. Geotextile tubes are used for road construction because they help hold the soil together, which prolongs the life of the roads.
- The Asia-Pacific (APAC) market is expected to experience the largest growth to reach $ 3.68 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 12.4%. The main market for geotextile tubes in this region is China, India, Japan and South Korea. The key factor for market growth is the increasing number of infrastructure development activities in the region, especially in ASEAN countries. Several leading players have carried out strategic expansion activities in this region to meet the growing demand from the construction and agricultural sectors.
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/Geotextile Tubes-market
Global segmentation of the geotextile tubes market:
Material (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, Million USD; 2016-2026)
Product (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, Million USD; 2016-2026)
Application (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, Million USD; 2016-2026)
- Drainage control
- Road construction
The regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of the EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of the MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1257
Thanks for reading our report. For more market information or report customization, contact Reports & Data for an analyst briefing. Our report offers valuable and actionable insights to industries to help clients achieve their business goals.
Explore reports and core analysis of the world’s data Materials and chemicals industry:
Urea market share @ https://www.google.mv/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urea-market
Polyester Staple Fiber Market Forecast @
Acrylamide Market Demands @
We are a market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to making a significant impact on businesses around the world. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have been recognized in the majority of business forums around the world. Our services are spread across various sectors and industries seeking to expand into alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
Email: [email protected]
Read our innovative blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse more related reports –
Passive Fire Protection Market Forecast
Specialty Paper Market Trends
Analysis of the anechoic chambers market
Aerosol Propellants Market Manufacturing
Computer Assisted Coding Market Value